The other day we received a couple of Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover's in the mail. Purchasing the jackets was a knee jerk reaction to an email that I received from Patagonia, claiming a ridiculous warmth to weight ratio. Why not check it out, as I have loved all of my Patagonia pieces over the years. The verdict: Awesome. The packability, the weight and the warmth all have lived up to their claims. I think my gucci down pullover is getting jealous!
Here are the spec from Patagonia.com
- Versatile 60-gram PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Ultralight face fabric sheds water and blocks wind
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into a self-storage left chest pocket
- Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
Check out this review Backpacker Magazine, it sounds like their testers liked it as much as we do.